Sunday, 11 September 2016

Nude Jersey Dress

SWEATSHIRT DRESS: MISSGUIDED (similar) | JACKET: TOPSHOP | TRAINERS: VANS | SUNGLASSES: RAYBANS

I am ashamed to admit that these photos and the next outfit were shot months ago, but my life has been such a whirlwind the past couple of months I forgot about these photos. I've managed to finally grab some time to myself where I can sit down and get a new post up. 

These snaps were taken on a trip up to London with Agnes and Hannah. I realised after moving back to Brighton how little of London I got to see while spending two years there so we all agreed to go back and see more of our wonderful capital city, considering it really isn't too far on the train we all thought it silly to not explore more, so with Notting Hill and Camden on the plan for our day we headed on our way. Throughout all our walking (18,566 steps to be exact - I enjoy looking at my steps through the iphone app) we stopped for Italian in Notting Hill and coffee in Camden and this sweater dress was surprisingly a good outfit to keep me cool but also not too cold. The colour has been circling the blogsphere the whole summer and I've loved the whole sweatshirt dress casual vibe so I thought it was the perfect way to add this colour into my wardrobe!












8 comments :

  1. Lovely outfit! When I visit London next week, I definitely want to check out Notting Hill because it looks so cute!

    x
    closetfullofdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and how you have styled it with the black.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty dress, and I love the contrast with the black jacket!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dress for this season!
    Blery&Ily
    www.thesprintsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dress for this season!
    Blery&Ily
    www.thesprintsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go wrong with a good jersey dress at this time of year! Love your choice xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing!

    Emma | Fashion Photographer and Model | emmanmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. a stunning, elegant look more beautiful and fashionable, thanks for the information, keep working, warm slam of bloggers reliable, visit also featured blog for me: obat leukimia / obat jantung thank you for the article

    ReplyDelete