Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Jo Malone | Hand and Arm Massage

About a week ago my friend and I walked past our local Jo Malone and my friend pulled out a card she had in her bag stating that she and a friend could go in for an hand and arm massage with a glass of champagne so we thought we'd go in and see if they had any spots open then and there and we were in luck!



We were sat down and offered a glass of champagne which of course we said yes to, and then the lovely lady, her name was Rachel spent the next hour with us. She started of by getting out a range of perfumes spritzing away and letting us decide which we liked best, after our nostrils were filled with many sweet smells I opted for the Sakura Cherry Blossom, I absolutely love floral scents and this one was amazing. But you'll have to be quick if you want a smell as they are limited edition and there was only one left in our store in Brighton so if you want to nab one don't sit around!

Rachel then got to work, first she applied the Geranium & Walnut body scrub to our arms getting rid of any dead skin we may have and then applied the Peony & Blush Suede shower oil with water as this created a silky milk like formula that left the skin filling so smooth, after that she dabbed our arms with hot wet towels and finally for me she applied the Wood Sage & Sea Salt body creme. Now I have the perfume for this and every time I wear it I always get compliments I am a huge fan of the sea and beach and if I could I'd be there every day all day so this is the perfect scent for me. The body creme includes oils from jojoba, cocoa seeds and sweet almonds to help leave the skin feeling soft and nourished while of course leaving the signature scent of the sense of freshness from the salts and earthy aromatic scents from the sage giving you a sense of freedom and joyfulness like a day at the beach. Finally she then spritzed my arms with the limited edition Sakura Cherry Blossom, it has such a light floral scent which leaves you feeling fresh and really worked well against the Wood Sage & Sea Salt, the two balanced each other out and afterwards I was left feeling relaxed, refreshed and of course smelling great.

The whole experience for us was so spontaneous and amazing that we definitely want to go back again. Rachel was so lovely, really helping us out by getting us to smell every product before massaging it into our arms, telling us about the products and of course having a good old girly natter, which was so lovely as it made the whole experience that much more enjoyable being able to chat to the employer like we were old friends.  I really would give the whole experience a 10/10 and if you have a Jo Malone near you then I would definitely recommend going in and spending an hour of your time (it's about 20-30 minutes for both of you) relaxing and trying out all the products. At the end she even was kind enough to give us little samples of the body cremes that we chose to take away and we got to keep little ring bags where we'd stashed all of out jewellery, which I thought was a cute added treat to the whole experience. I know when it comes to pay day I will definitely be heading back for some body creme, maybe even a candle or two and some perfume everything just smells amazing and you can tell they really do put thought into their scents so it's worth every penny!


Elizabeth Apps x

3 comments :

  1. so nice :)
    Kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo Malone is amazing. I am such a fan of the chic & simple packaging. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a luxurious experience, I bet you came out smelling amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete