Thursday, 16 July 2015

Brighton | The Creperie



I really am one to go out for breakfast, or in this case brunch. Any chance I get I will get out and have pancakes or waffles due to the fact they're not really options at home and so when my friend and I decided for meet for brunch this was a first choice. I've been here a few times now and can never give
it a bad word right down to the decoration of the whole place.



The menu has so much to offer from all sorts of crepes and waffles both savoury and sweet with even a make your own option. There is hot and cold wraps to choose from with wheat free options, they wraps all have influences from Mexico, Sri Lanka, china and even just your bog standard sussex style wrap. There are salads and even a variety of ice creams, I think I may have seen a nutella flavour if your a nutella enthusiast like so many and finally they offer many drinks hot, cold and even some alcoholic if you fancy it. There is such a variety to choose from and it really is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The design of the place is absolutely to die for and I really feel like my eyes light up every time I step in. It's all light and white with a lovely brick wall downstairs which I dream of having one day in my own place. The interior to me feels a little nordic with the white and blue pans and the dark blue tea cups with white tea pot. I couldn't think of anything better if I could buy cutlery and things I actually would and an added bonus, The Creperie is right on the sea front! what more could want.

If you haven't been yet I highly recommend you take a trip next time, you'll be left with tummies full and smiles on your faces it really is a little gem on the Brighton seafront.


Elizabeth Apps x



3 comments :

  1. What if we follow each other? Let me know, sweetie!

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♥
    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, Have a wonderful weekend!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lord Beth.. please can we go here, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete