Tuesday, 19 August 2014

I never promised you a rose garden

SHIRT: H&M (similar here), SHORTS/BELT: NEW LOOK VIA ASOS (similar here), NECKLACE: ACCESSORIZE,
FLIP FLOPS: HAVAIANAS, BAG: SPANISH MARKET



These photos were taken a couple of week back now when the sun still graced us with it's presence which seems like a distant memory now. Although I still cannot bare to cover my feet yet and just want to wear flip flops still. 

Last week I was away in Newquay, Cornwall for Boardmasters festival and a little getaway with Sam and his family, I used to go to Newquay every year when I was younger so it was so nice to finally return and it really hadn't changed a bit which was so lovely. Unfortunately the last day of Boardmasters, the one in which I was mostly looking forward to got cancelled, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the beaches and riding the waves, although I was gutted that the waves weren't right to be able to try out surfing. We had proper cornish pasties and dined in a pastry shop where I feasted on a lemon drizzle cake bigger than my head and we joined in on a couple of pub quizzes and air hockey matches, it was a lovely five day trip.

When trying to create my new wardrobe I knew I wanted a collar-less shirt and I loved how slouchy it was. I wear this shirt all the time and it is my absolute favourite item in my wardrobe at the moment. Also I haven't linked the necklace I'm wearing because it's not on the website, but I did only buy it a couple of weeks ago so it should still be in stores. I'm really enjoying  wearing basic clothing at the moment, which is a nice change as I usually find it hard to decide what to wear but I don't mind just chucking on a t-shirt and jeans at the moment and it's nice.

I hope everyone is having a lovely week and the weather isn't too horrible.

Elizabeth Apps x



8 comments :

  1. Love this outfit & your hair looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this laid-back look, your hairstyle works perfectly with it! also, i love this pretty little necklace xxx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shorts! Too cute xx Where I live it's actually scorching hot at the moment and if I could I'd give you a chunk of sunshine so you could sprinkle it around your town~

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so lovely! gorgeous outfit

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable look, Elizabeth! That necklace looks so lovely on you.

    xo,
    Lela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! The shirt is so pretty and I am actually going to see if I can find that necklace in Accessorize, I feel I NEED it! :)

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the leather bagpack you're wearing in this outfit!

    x

    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete