Thursday, 2 January 2014

Welcome 2014

Happy New Year everyone! I just thought I would do a little post and after seeing these kind of posts from Lily and Olivia, I wanted to make one so that I could share and actually see for myself in one place what I'd actually done this year, but I was very disappointed to realise that I hadn't taken many photos in 2013. It just goes to show either what little confidence I have with just snapping at anything I'd like to or how little I actually did last year (feels so weird to say last year when we've only been in 2014 for 2 days!) Looking through things this year really has helped me decide what resolutions I wanted to make, even though I know people have their opinions on resolutions, I feel they are nice way to kick start a year and give something for people to push themselves to do no matter how big. But firstly a little round up.

I took my first trip to winter wonderland this year and it was truly magical everything about it! - Brighton at Christmas time is so pretty I couldn't help but snap the laines lights - The first time I was confident enough to wear my duffle coat - A little mermaid top makes bed time 100% better - Discovered this cute cafe on the waters edge - An amazing holiday spent in Annecy, France where we paddle boarded, explored waterfalls and goofed around with Sam and the family - Devouring goodies on a balcony at Kensington cafe - Playing around on a blow up in the summer - Seeing HAIM, Mumford and Sons, Vampire Weekend and others with Danni - Seeing Ben Howard which was amazing! - Purchasing my favourite dress from everours - I just love blossoms in the spring time - and finally one of my favourite photos from my A Level photography. And of course starting my blog, it's only been two months but already I am having so much fun taking photos, uploading and rambling.
But now some resolutions which really would make 2014 better than 2013 and here they are..

- Take more photos - I'd love to feel more confident and properly document my year.
- Travel more - It doesn't have to be abroad just to see and do different things.
- Stop picking my nails!- I can never paint them because they're always too stumpy.
- Work hard to get into university.
- Make more time to see friends.
- Drink a lot more water, or anything for that matter.

I would also like to say thank you for those that have decided to follow me and those that have even just had a little read of my blog and commented, I enjoy reading them all, they are so lovely and I appreciate it all!

Elizabeth Apps x


9 comments :

  1. love the post :)
    I'm definitely with you on traveling more and drinking more water!
    Hope you have an amazing 2014!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Definitely, it'll make the year a lot more better with more travelling! and the water will help get rid of pesky dark circles under the eyes! I hope you have a lovely 2014 too! x

      Delete
  2. Looks like you're having a great time!
    Love this post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I did have some lovely moments last year! xx

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and that sounds like a lovely idea! x

      Delete
  4. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely post- your holiday pictures look great! xx

    ReplyDelete