Friday, 13 December 2013

I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

COAT - TOPSHOP, CARDIGAN - FRED PERRY (boyfriends), CAMI - NEXT, JONI JEANS - TOPSHOP, SHOES - VANS VIA ASOS



I would like to apologise for the hair in the middle of my face on the second photo (damn you wind!), but on a lighter note, finally an outfit that's different from my normal dresses with jumpers!

When it comes to buying tops, I am the pickiest person and probably have a maximum of 5 (not including jumpers) and I feel that is very shameful. I just can't seem to ever find any that I like and don't feel less feminine in them, I think I have trouble because when I was younger I was known as a tomboy and wouldn't dare go near dresses or skirts and it wasn't until a couple of years ago I wanted to change that and so completely went the other way and have now developed a fear of tops. But this year I've noticed cami's were 'in' and when I was having a stressful week my sister, Hannah came home from work and surprised me with this top which is absolutely perfect, I have such a soft spot for burgundy/wine colour and think its absolutely perfect for winter. 

I've also developed a fear of trainers, but hate wearing my boots with jeans and I have always wanted this style of van but never wanted to take the plunge, due to said fear. But when I saw these were half price on ASOS I didn't even have to think twice and they found themselves in my basket ready for purchase.

I feel this look is very laid back, but sometimes it's nice to just be able to throw something on, especially during early starts at college.

Elizabeth Apps x


12 comments :

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    http://simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com/2013/12/paris-i-love-you-outfit-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a happy girl!!!Hope 2014 will be an amazing year!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww that's so lovely of you! I hope you have a lovely year too! xx

      Delete
  3. thank you for the lovely comment! i've just been looking through your blog and saw you went to the winter wonderland! it was so magical wasn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's really nice to know you looked through my blog! It was so magical, I loved it! x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photographs, Happy New Year!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Have a wonderful year!
      x

      Delete
  5. I love these photos! They are soo cool with the graffiti! :)
    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I liked the idea of graffiti in the background! xx

      Delete