Friday, 29 November 2013

staring at stars


COAT - MISS SELFRIDGE, JUMPER- H&M (similar here), DRESS (as skirt) - URBAN OUTFITTERS
SOCKS - PRIMARK, BOOTS - TOPSHOP (similar here), BAG - BOYFRIENDS



I absolutely adore the jumper over dress look, I think this layering look looks effortless, yet still very nice and I loved it on other blogs so thought I'd give it a go myself. I have to say I will be wearing the style countless times this autumn and winter. The weather keeps getting colder and we keep getting closer to Christmas so it is definitely trying to wrap up warm is a must!

The first time my eyes saw this dress I was sold, I loved the 'boho' type pattern and the dress added a dash of colour to my wardrobe (although my wardrobe is starting to fill up with burgundy clothes, uh oh!) This is dress is perfect to add layers to in the winter and I cannot wait to wear it with sandals in the summer. Usually I stick with the one coat for the whole of the A/W season but this year I have a parka coat for rainier days and my duffle (seen in the previous post) which I'm very thankful for as I feel my outfits will be able to have a change up with adds of different coats.

These boots have done me wonders, I got them in the spring and they are still going strong, because sadly I am a girl that doesn't go 'ga ga' for shoes and tend to only have a pair for each season. I went into primark after scouring youtubers primark hauls and found this adorable socks that come in pack of three and they are just the cosiest socks, perfect for this season. 

Elizabeth Apps x

10 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! I like your smile haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww thank you! that's very kind of you to say
      x

      Delete
  2. That dress/skirt is lovely! I love how you've styled it.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is uber amazing! Totally going to re-create this look. Thank you for the inspiration! :3

    xx
    jasmineglamez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you very much! I'm glad it helped you with outfit inspiration! :)
      xx

      Delete